Senior Planners- Belgium
Our client are recruiting for Senior Construction Planners, this role would be based in Belgium working as part of a large project team.
Our clients are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor with projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK. They are involved in projects across many sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Project Planning using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject
- Experienced using LastPlanner®
- Organise, drive & partcipate in interactive Planning Sessions as required
- Develop EPCMV schedlues, including Engineering, Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Programmes as part of the overall project delivery
- Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project
- Setup WBS
- Set up Progress Measurement System (PMS)
- Develop the Schedule, S-Curves and Manpower Histograms
- Monitoring schedule to furnish realistic status information for overall project performance.
- Analysing actual data against plans, identifying significant variances and/or trends.
- Preparing forecasts of project cost at completion and project completion date.
- Cost & Resource loading of programs (as required)
- Baseline the Schedule
- Implementing the Project Controls system:
Qualifications & Experience:
- Degree or trade qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related discipline.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience delivering Electrical , Mechanical and Instrumentation projects
- Expert knowledge in Primavera P6 & Asta Powerproject
Work on a “rotation” basis – generally home for 4 days every 3 weeks.
Highly competitive €Base salary + tax-free overseas living allowance, shared accommodation, flights, transport, plus benefits
Please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.