Senior Planner | West London (Paddington)
Our client, one of the UK’s leading residential developers, are looking for a Senior Planner to join their award-winning team. Reporting into the Head of Project Planning, the successful candidate will have responsibility for a large residential build project in the Paddington area.
- Provide a total planning service for this major high rise project
- Ensure that the correct company practice and protocols are adhered to.
- Lead program-related meetings and forums for planning staff within the specific division.
- Challenge and review processes to enhance planning the best practice and that can aid and improve performance and consistency across the business unit.
- Develop relationships with consultant, suppliers, and contractors.
- Review projects that have deviated from plan and provide advice on original plan and strategy, subsequent cause and effect and contribute to decisions as to best way forward.
- Ensure that planning standards become a key strategic advantage to the business unit and that is being a distinct competitive advantage both internally and externally.
- Monitoring and reviewing activities across multiple disciplines
- Adjusting planning programs when issues arise on site and liaising with the contractors and senior personnel
- At least 4 years’ experience working with a main contractor/developer on residential build projects
- Primavera P6 qualification
- Strong construction background/knowledge preferred
- Possesses conceptual planning abilities.
- Experience or exposure to forensic planning techniques and contract law
Excellent long-term opportunity on this major project with one of London's leading developers. Salary on offer between £70-85k with travel included as well as bonus.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.