Senior Organization Development Manager (Property Developer) |Dublin | Neg
This role has broad responsibility for OD and development processes and works with a wide range of leaders and employees from across the company creating alignment with the mission, vision, values, goals and overall culture.
The role will hold responsibility for;
- Leading hand in hand with the CEO and leadership team, the development of the organisation culture.
- Developing, implementing, and aligning people development programmes with business objectives.
- Orchestrating employee learning and career development through effective performance appraisal programmes.
- Driving cross team effectiveness and collaboration
- Supporting succession planning process underpinned by a competency model
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify opportunities to influence the strategic and operational plans of the company to ensure that all plans affecting colleagues are robust, in keeping with the company values and will deliver the required outcomes.
- Further develop and execute the HR strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organisation.
- Foster and sustain the company culture and values.
- Build strong credible relationships with management and colleagues.
- Design and implement an employee experience agenda that enables the company to attract, engage and retain a high-performing, engaged, collaborative workforce.
- Continually challenge, recommend and, where appropriate, develop improved ways of working across the business through people, process and systems to deliver changes to performance and delivery.
- Identify and implement development and training programs.
REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
To fulfil this role, the successful candidate must possess a broad range of business knowledge and leadership skills, including:
- Similar direct experience at senior management level managing an OD discipline
- Strategic thinking skills to work with the CEO and executive team to execute on OD direction.
- Cross-functional business and financial acumen.
- Outstanding interpersonal, coaching and listening skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Proven ability to remain objective, discrete and exercise common sense at all times.
- Adaptable and capable of contributing to an innovative working environment.
- Ability to develop strong, trusting relationships within the organisation.
- Thrives in a dynamic environment and able to work on various projects simultaneously, requiring strong organizational and time management skills.
- Detail oriented with high standards of accuracy.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification with full CIPD an advantage.
To apply contact email@example.com