€75-90k + Package
Required for one of Ireland's most progressive building and civil engineering companies undertakeing projects throughout Ireland and the UK.
Reporting to the Commercial Director you will be responsible for calculating the anticipated cost of any project taking account all relevant circumstances.
The roles will involve interactions across the company.
Duties of the Role:
- Receive all tender documents and ensure the wider tender team are copied
- Issue sub-contract and material enquiries, including scope of works and attendance schedules (where applicable).
- Chase tender returns and update enquiry schedule
- In conjunction with the wider tender team raise tender queries
- Develop and fill gaps in tender, compile clarifications and estimator notes for file copy.
- Develop and assess a risk schedule and an opportunity assessment.
- Develop a value engineering schedule
- complete analysis of tenders and prices received from the supply chain
- Produce documents for tender settlement and present clear nett costings identifying risk and opportunity.
- Complete tender submission including the Form of Tender, Bills of quantities etc.
Skills / Experience required for the role:
- Degree Qualified in the construction field (Engineering, Quantity Surveying or Construction Technology)
- 4+ Years’ experience in a similar role
- Must have strong analytical and numeracy skills
- Microsoft Office, ideally have a Working knowledge of Conquest, Cubit, Buildsoft, Costx
- Must have a detailed knowledge of the latest construction technology processes, materials, and costs.
- Demonstrates excellent budgetary responsibility.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Communication skills with emphasis on ability to provide and explain reports accurately.
- Career driven, ambitious and enthusiastic
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.