The clients Site Team, based in UK, require an experienced Senior Site Engineer to join their team.
Reporting to the Site Manager, as Senior Site Engineer, the candidate will be an integral part of an on-site management team tasked with delivering a quality project, on budget, safely and on time.
Salary: Highly competitve salary
- Supporting the Site Manager with daily operations.
- Acting as the main technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete frame contractor.
- Setting out, levelling and surveying the site; QA, temporary works checks, temporary works co-ordination.
- Checking plans and drawings.
- Prior knowledge of calling off reinforcement from schedules and ability to read reinforcement drawings.
- Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors.
- Planning the work and efficiently organising the plant and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines.
- Pro-active approach to resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and/or other problems that may arise and associated reporting to Site Manager and Project Manager.
Education / Experience:
- A Degree / HND in engineering or other relevant discipline.
- A current valid CSR / CSCS Card.
- A minimum of 5 years postgraduate experience including 2 years as lead Engineer.
- Previous experience of setting out £3M+ structures.
- Previous experience of reinforcement call off preferred.
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations.
- Excellent communication and planning skills.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD.
Please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.