Senior Engineer (Tier-1 contractor)
€60-70k + Package
A highly experienced Senior Engineer is required to join one of Ireland’s largest main contractors’.
The successful engineer will be working on a landmark projects in the commercial, hotel, data centre, and residential sectors.
The successful engineer will be a highly experienced individual that has previous experience working for large main contractors undertaking commercial/ residential projects.
This is a great opportunity for an Engineer with experienced to join a leading main contractor who has completed projects in excess of €100m.
- Supervising setting out engineers and supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Calling off reinforcement and ordering rebar from schedules;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Planning program of works using MS Project or similar
Education / Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Operational knowledge of current Health & Safety regulations
- Excellent communication and planning skills
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.