Senior Engineer/ Section Manager (RC frame)
€65K++ Package (Bonus)
Required for leading developer who are undertaking a large residential project in South Dublin, Circa €30m.
This position will suit a Senior Engineer who has had some Project Management experience and has worked on RC frame structures or similar.
- Monitor and evaluate quality Control for sub-contractors' work
- Coordinating site drawings
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs—on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
- HETAC Level 8 Engineering qualification
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.