Senior Engineer (Residential)
West Dublin & South Dublin (Multiple roles)
€Neg + Bonus + Package
Our client is a leading residential Developer who are currently undertaking a 300+ unit development in West Dublin located just of the N7.
This project has just commenced and consists of apartments, houses and duplexes which will be built to the highest standards.
You will work alonside the Project Manager.
This role will involve working directly with the site team and subcontractors to ensure that the development is built as agreed.
Good commercial acumen is required to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Monitor and evaluate quality control for sub-contractor‘s work
- Coordinating site drawings
- Setting out for:
- Subcontractors i.e. giving the gridlines / levels to groundwork or RC frame
- Foundations, Floor slabs, Blocklaying, Services and Civil Works
- House Plots on housing projects and issuing the surveys to solicitors
- Supervision and monitoring of ground works and civil engineering contractors
- Supervision and monitoring of concrete frame contractors
- RC frame experience desirable with residential and/or contracting background
- Develop strong relationships with sub-contractors to deliver the desired outputs—on time and on budget, with high attention to quality and detail
- Maintain site records and quality assurance documentation
- Attractive salary
- progression to management level
To register your interest, pleae contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200