Senior Engineer/Project Manager
Sweden, Malmo & Northern Sweden
€Neg + Rotation
One of the leading Tier-1 Main Contractor who are undertaking a large data centre project in Sweden.
Ideal candidate will have experience on large industrial, high tech or pharma projects
Responsibilities will include:
- Sets the strategy for engineering setting out and onsite control.
- Acts as the primary point of reference for QA, record keeping and production in line with agreed procedures.
- Oversee project meetings to review progress and plan future work schedules.
- Supervise and mentor engineers on site, acting as a role model and leading by example.
- Assists the project team in the procurement process and ensure trade contractors are correctly briefed and understand our project requirements through Pre-Appointment Meetings.
- Active involvement in HSE Management on our projects and challenge working practices on site and across our business to ensure continuous improvement.
- Drafts, reviews and approves Risk Assessments and Method Statements (RAMS) with the support of the Contracts Manager, Foremen and Safety-Officer.
- Identifies and co-ordinates package owners to ensure all necessary deliverables are allocated and understood and that interfaces are appropriately coordinated.
- Plans close out of works including O&M Manuals while allocating resources in accordance with the handover strategy and contract programme
- Leads the way in communicating to the project team and raising NCR's where appropriate.
- Takes control for Temporary Works and where required actively manages lifting operations.
Experience & Skills
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Construction / Engineering
- Has project delivery experience having worked previously in either an operational, planning or engineering role
- Is an effective communicator with key stakeholders
- Understands safety implications when designing and planning a project and seeks to reduce risk
- Has knowledge of the supply chain and has established working relationships over more than one project
- Has an understanding of material performance and selects accordingly with Zero Defects in mind
- Is able to measure productivity and suggest improvement
- Is able to provide RAMS for site operations and ensure these are followed
- The following training would be desirable - lifting operations
Excellent Package and rotation on offer.
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200