Senior Engineer (Kildare)
CSA (Civil/Structural/Architectural) Engineers required to join one of Ireland’s largest main contractors’ who are working on a large project in Kildare.
Multiple roles on a long term project.
The role will involve will reviewing design details and 3D models, ommunicating the design detail to the site team.
- Supporting the Project Manager with the day to day running of the project
- Acting under the Project Manager as a technical adviser on site for specialist subcontractors, concrete contractors
- Checking plans, drawings and supervisor of setting out co - ordination;
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
- Overseeing quality control and the implementation of the companies of health & safety policy on site;
- Preparing reports as required for senior site manager & project manager;
- Planning program of works using MS Project or similar
Education / Experience:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience, ideally civil or structural elements
- Excellent communication
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages and AutoCAD
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.