Senior Cost Manager - Corporate Interiors and Ground-Up Projects.
This position will be responsible for a key project or projects. The work will be fast paced corporate interiors/office renovations for any one of many major international corporations that our client partner with globally, along with ground-up schemes that we are involved with.
The opportunity is to act as the key client interface ensuring that the client objectives are met through the delivery of a value-added cost management service. The future will allow for growth and a full team to develop around the successful candidate.
Your Responsibilities will Include:
• Managing, growing and leading cost management teams or accounts.
• Conducting feasibility studies and production of procurement reports.
• Application of value management techniques at the outset of a project involving existing protocols and systems.
• Managing, estimating and cost planning activities to include taking ownership of and presenting the final cost plan.
• Managing the procurement process, ensuring that all stages including, pre-qualification, enquiry, analysis, selection and contract preparation are performed effectively.
• Ensuring that post contract cost variances, change control, cost checking and valuation processes are managed effectively.
• Ensuring the production of monthly post contract and cost reports and presenting them to the client.
• Value engineering and life cycle costing.
• Final account negotiation and agreement.
• Taking a lead role in interfacing with clients, external and internal consultants at all project stages.
Your Experience, Knowledge and Skills Need to Include:
• Previous experience in the New York market, not essential
• Corporate interiors/real estate or ground-up background.
• Experience with well recognized, blue-chip construction organizations is a must.
• Excellent technical grounding in all aspects of cost management.
• Excellent knowledge of all methods of procurement.
• Experience of advising clients on value management, value engineering and life cycle costing.
• Management experience, both in the context of managing a team delivering a commission and general line management.
• Business development experience and understanding/taking the clients brief.
• Qualifications degree qualification is preferred but is not essential.
• Professional memberships are an advantage but are not essential.
To register your interest in this role, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call Sarah on 091 564008.