Senior Commissioning Manager (Healthcare)
€Neg + Package
Senior Commissioning Manager required for major healthcare project in Dublin.
Role will manage all aspects of commissioning for a large-scale healthcare project and interface with the contractor, the design team, the equipment vendors and the client.
The Senior Commissioning Manager will be responsible for monitoring the day-to-day activities in the field. These activities include managing and coordinating the flow of information and reporting and tracking issues arising during the commissioning process, from planning and test script development through to handover.
The successful candidate will be client facing with proven communication and organizational skills, reporting directly to the construction Director.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Establish a commissioning execution plan. Set meeting schedules, communication structures, and all other necessary project events to support the commissioning of the project
- Develop a high-level commissioning schedule, based on the main contractor’s schedule and interfacing any third parties or client groups involved
- Establish a strong relationship with the main contractor and support vendors and sub-contractors to generate a cooperative working philosophy focused on project delivery
- Monitor commissioning and report on a weekly and monthly basis to the client on the key parameters
- Engage with client groups to ensure their needs are managed and smooth handover of plant and equipment takes place
- Ensure all relevant environmental, health and safety standards are being followed, encouraging a positive health and safety culture
- Arrange handover of all relevant documentation, BIM model and required certification
Desired Experience and Education:
- Minimum of 10 years post graduate commissioning experience
- Degree qualified in Project Management, Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar construction related discipline
- Experience in the health care sector
Attractive package on offer for successful candidate.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.