Safety Officer (Junior)
Required for leading M&E contractor who are currently working on some of Irelands' largest construction projects.
The roles will be part of a Safety team on large scale construction project, circa €100m in Meath.
Full training will be provided by the Senior EHS team on site.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assisting and supporting the sites teams on implementation EHS management system.
- Delivering on continual improvement on existing ISO 14001 and 18001 certification.
- Supporting the site team in achieving and maintaining compliance with legal and Corporate EHS requirements.
- Updating and maintaining site EHS procedures.
- Assisting, supporting, and advising on the industrial hygiene and occupational health program requirements.
- Participation in carrying out Internal EHS Audits within the facilities.
- Tracking and reporting of audit actions, closure on internal and external audit points.
Qualifications / Experience
- Higher Diploma or relevant degree.
- Minimum 6 months on site experience
To register your interest please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.