Safety Advisor (Residential)
€Neg + Package
Our client is a leading residential building company who require Safety Advisors for new housing projects across the Leinster region.
- Manage the Company’s Health & Safety function in its entirety
- Partner with the Construction and Operational Senior Management team to ensure effective delivery of Safety solutions
- Develop, enhance, and implement robust Health & Safety procedures
- ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligation
- Ensure and promote an incident free workplace
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Health & Safety, ideally working on residential projects.
- A third level degree in Health & Safety or equivalent.
- Site experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team.
- Full clean driving licence essential.
Transport, bonus, family healthcare, pension, + other benefits
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info or call 016321200