€Neg + Package
Our client is an award-winning developer who have been operating for decades.
Due to continued growth, they are now require Safety Officers with 2+ years’ experience for high quality housing projects across the Dublin area.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The Site Health and Safety Advisor reports to the Company’s Health & Safety Manager.
- Maintenance of all relevant site safety records.
- Responsible for site entry controls including Safepass, Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) cards, and site safety inductions.
- Monitoring of on-site safety conditions.
- Issue reports to site management for corrective action and follows up.
- Complete risk assessments and method statements for direct works and review and approve subcontractor documentation.
- Update and maintain the site safety plan.
- Compile incident, near miss and accident reports.
- Liaise with the site management team and Safety Representatives, participates fully in site safety meetings including minute taking and reporting.
- Operate the Company Safety Management System on site.
- Train site personnel, organises toolbox talks, manages site safety signage and other ad hoc duties as required.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements
- Recognised third level qualifications in health and safety.
- 1 -2 years’ work experience within the construction industry.
Great opportuntiy to join a leading developer who are safety accredited with a ful order book for the coming years.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.