Regional Safety Manager
Required for leading developer working on a large residential projects across Dublin & Leinster region.
• Responsible to ensure management system is run consistency and effectively across numerous sites, ensuring implementation of organisations safety strategy.
• Support the relationship of the site safety officer with project team and provide the route to escalation as necessary with a focus on removal of any roadblocks for the safety team.
• Own the H&S reporting to the Group H&S Manager as well as project team and other stakeholders as required including monthly commercial review.
• Conduct regular internal audits to ensure ongoing compliance.
• Working to agreed Individual development plans & competencies for team members and ensuring functional H&S objectives are met through the team.
• Champion our performance management strategy through regular reviews and holding the team to account to ensure consistency across the Region.
• Lead accident investigations and reports on sites under your control.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Member of IOSH (Institute of Occupational Safety and Health) preferred.
• Experience managing a team.
• Able to manage Health and Safety on-site using their own initiative within the scope of the management system
• Strong relationship builder and ability to leverage key relationships across the full spectrum of project stakeholders and statutory bodies
• Ability to manage risk and implement control measures
• Able to work and build strong relationships with contractors from various backgrounds and trades
• Able to chair and deliver Health and Safety meetings and presentations
To register your interest, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org call 01-632-1200 to discuss.