Regional Health and Safety Manager (EHS)
Circa €80k. + package
Required for award winning Tier 1 Main Building Contractor undertaking various building projects around the Dublin region.
The successful Health and Safety Manager will have several Health and Safety Officers in Dublin reporting to them.
- Carrying out safety inspections and producing risk assessments
- Regularly review and update Company Risk Assessments, Safe Operating Procedures and Safety Statement
- Complete Safety Induction Training for all new staff on site and maintain documentary evidence of same.
- Investigate, record and report accidents, incidents and near-misses promptly, ensuring any corrective actions are implemented without delay
- Provide relevant accident information for insurance purposes
- Identify new and on-going safety related training requirements, ensuring all mandatory training is reviewed and delivered on time
- Review sub-contractors’ Safety Statements and Safety Compliance
- Attend regular Health & Safety meetings
- Degree Qualified in Health & Safety
- 10+ years’ experience
- Flexible to travel across several sites in Dublin area
- Salary circa €75k-€85k+
- Great benefits package
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Excellent career prospects
To register your interest, Please forward CV to John.Behan@icds.ie or call 016321200