Quantity Surveyors (Senior and Intermediate) - South Co. Dublin
A Senior and an Intermediate Quantity Surveyor required to join one of Ireland’s Tier 1 building contractors.
• Analyse documentation to prepare time, cost, materials and labour costs vs estimates.
• All quantity surveying duties including measurements, valuation and agreement of work sections
• Experience in project management
• Competent in all forms of estimating packages, Microsoft excel and word
• Consult with clients, vendors, personnel in other departments or construction manager/supervisors to discuss cost
• Monitor cost from subcontractors, explore variances, managing issues in conjunction with manager etc.
Requirements as a Senior QS:
• Hold a degree in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying
• Minimum 5 years’ experience
• Ability to price and estimate project
• Contractual knowledge and understanding covering RIAI, PWC and related bespoke contracts
Requirements as an Intermediate QS:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience
• Degree in Quantity Surveying
• Excellent communication skills
To register your interest please apply online or contact Andreea @ ICDS