Quantity Surveyor (Senior & Intermediate) | County Dublin | Kildare | Wicklow
Our client is one of the leading new home developers in Ireland, with over 22 active developments active across Ireland.
- Preparation of Cost Reports and reviewing of project cost reports.
- Measure, price, negotiate and agree budgets and costs for variations to project scope.
- Check project costs are correct and raise/resolve queries where necessary.
- Carry out reconciliation of cost and value to date/forecast to keep the management team informed of project performance.
- Manage project costs to ensure over all budgets are maintained and exceeded
- Daily liaison with accounts department.
- Review of supplier requisitions and accounts
Salary and package will depend on experience