Quantity Surveyor (Intermediate & Senior) | Limerick
Our client, one of Ireland's most progressive building and civil engineering companies. We undertake projects throughout Ireland and the UK from offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and London and are a leading company in major infrastructure, commercial and industrial facilities are currently seeking experienced Quantity Surveyors in the Limerick area. You will be responsible for the cost and value management of projects from mobilisation to the settlement of final accounts.
Duties to include but not limited to:
- Participate in procurement of specialist trades for the project and make appointment recommendations to the project director.
- Assist in the drafting of subcontract Agreements.
- Receive, assess, and settle subcontract interim valuations and final accounts.
- Review developing design information and advise the wider project team of the cost implications in good time.
- Identify and advise the wider project team of value engineering opportunities.
- Complete monthly valuations for submission to the Employer’s Representative and agree said valuations.
- Participate in the monthly internal cost reporting systems engaging in cost V value reconciliations, turnover reports, prelim cost reports and project outcome projections.
- Be a key player in the preparation of the project final account submission to the Client.
- Assist in the provision of proactive advice to the project director on matters of contract.
Search & contact Ciara McKeogh on LinkedIn email@example.com 087 635 1191 for a confidential discussion.