Our client who is one of Irelands most reputable main contractors is now in the market for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their Munster Region based team.
Suitable candidate will be based in Munster, and have experience working previously on large commercial projects.
The Role includes:
- Measurement for valuations or the assessment of subcontractor’s accounts.
- Assist the management and maintenance of the contract cost reporting system as directed by the line manager.
- Prepare cash flows
- Assist in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Assist with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Prepare payment certificates for subcontract work.
- Assist with the preparation of interim applications for payment.
- Assist with the valuation of variations.
- Assist with the valuations of claims, ensuring they are supported by the relevant records.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost and value on the directorate in line with the company’s reporting process.
- Identify potential risks and opportunities and escalate as appropriate.
- Support the respective directors to plan, calculate and develop concise budgets in accordance with the company’s requirements.
- Minimum of 5 years’ post-graduate experience.
- Experience working on commercial projects including retail, residential and industrial projects.
- Qualified to Degree Level
- Strong IT / MS Office Skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful and very reputable Irish main contractor with several decades of experience in Ireland, UK and overseas on prestigious projects.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.