Great opportunity in a large construction company with a strong track record of new-build and refurbishment projects throughout the UK and Ireland. They provide pre-construction, programming and delivery expertise to a range of projects with a primary focus being the Commercial Fit-Out, Refurbishment & Residential sectors.
Working closely with the MD, you will be based at their new HQ in Marylebone, London.
As the Commercial Manager / SQS, your key responsibilities are: management, planning, coordination, staffing and control of the Surveying function along with day to day QS duties.
Ideally you will meet the following requirements:
- Degree educated, essential
- At least 5 years of previous QS experience with a main contractor
- Experience working on High-End Residential Developments
- Proven track record of dealing with both clients and consultants to deliver projects on time, on budget and to a high standard.
- Ability to manage at least 1 QS
- A 'can-do' attitude and a willingness to involve yourself with whatever projects are currently being worked on.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Cornelia @ ICDS - firstname.lastname@example.org