Our client is a medium-sized main building contractor who is currently working on projects in the South East up to €7m.
Due to continue growth, they are now in the market for a an Intermediate/ Project Quantity Surveyor for new building and reputation projects.
- Administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
- Be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of the contract.
- Provide commercial advice to the site team, and management on all contractual issues
- Attend and provide input to relevant customer/client commercial meetings
- Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
- Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts with client's representatives.
- Your qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 3 years working on large-scale construction projects such as, retail, commercial etc.
- Minimum Degree qualification or higher
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
- Possess the ability to work well as part of a team and independently
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.