Our client is a leading Residential / Developer who is currently recruiting for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their rapidly expanding operations in Leinster.
This role will report to the Senior Quantity Surveyor and offers an opportunity to join one of Ireland’s fastest growing developers.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Financial management of overall project.
• Measurement of building elements & preparation of Bills of Quantities/Schedule of Rates.
• Preparing tender documents and analysing tender returns for sub-contractors and suppliers.
• Tender reporting and recommendations.
• Preparing sub contract documents and control of contract documents.
• Carrying out monthly valuations for works on site, managing sub contract payments & liabilities, completing monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
• Coding of costs to a specific job.
• Tracking and monitoring of preliminary costs.
• Recording, reporting and management of projects risks, variations and cost overruns. Projected overall effect of any overruns.
• Completion of project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
• Attend project meetings, provide commercial and cost advice as required.
• Contract compliance and management of variations and claims notification procedures.
• Health & Safety and building regulations compliance.
• Assist Senior QS and Contracts Manager as needed.
• BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience with a Developer or Residential Construction Company in Ireland or UK.
• Experience of Managing Building Contracts.
• Strong organisation skills to ensure clear and concise reports are maintained throughout assignment.
To register your interest in joining one of Irelands fastest growing developers, please forward your cv in word doc to email@example.com or call Sarah on 091 564008.