Quantity Surveyor (Civil)
Dublin / Leinster
Our client are one of Irelands leading contractors in Civil Engineering. The company specialises in delivering major projects to the highest standards of quality for clients in the Civil and Infrastructure sectors throughout Ireland
Due to their continuous success, they are now in the market for a Quantity Surveyor to be based in Leinster.
Candidates must have extensive civils experience and will be required to work on various projects across Leinster.
The role would suit a self-reliant, delivery orientated individual with a minimum of 5 years Quantity Surveyor (Civil) experience in Ireland or the UK.
• You will be responsible for the provision of Quantity Surveying & Commercial support and advice to all sites and the management team.
• You will have a suitable degree, with a minimum of 7 years’ experience providing Quantity Surveyor support on civil engineering projects of varying sizes.
• You will be Chartered or working towards becoming Chartered.
• You will be responsible for tracking / monitoring / scrutinising weekly & monthly costs and productivity, and reporting on same
• You will be responsible for claims management, valuation, evaluating, reporting, negotiating and settling claims
• You will be responsible for the production of monthly valuations & project reporting
• You will be responsible for overseeing the measurement of site works.
• You will be responsible for the timely production of appropriate levels of applications for payments in accordance with the provisions of the conditions of contract.
• You will support the commercial management of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements, and resolving disputed issues by negotiation, if appropriate.
• You will be responsible to provide input to tendering activity as requested to support new project acquisition.
• You will have a strong working knowledge of commercial, contractual & legislative requirements within an Irish civil engineering environment.
To register your interest in this position or discuss further, please forward your cv in word doc to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Sarah on 091 564008.