Quantity Surveyor - Wexford
Neg + Package + Car
Our client is a well-established main contractor head quartered in the South East, with interests across Leinster and south Co Dublin. You will be based in Head Office with regular site visits administering several projects concurrently.
Projects range from specialist fit-outs of commercial / retail buildings, refurbishments, general building and public works in counties Wicklow, Wexford, Waterford and South of the M50.
Our client has the requirement for an experienced Quantity Surveyor, who will be primarily based in the main office, completing tender submissions, contract valuations and negotiating with sub-contractors also the ability to project manage the projects to final account and handover.
The successful candidate should:
• Hold a Degree / Diploma in Construction Economics or Quantity Surveying.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Ability to price and estimate projects from €3 to €25m.
• Ability to agree final accounts, negotiation with sub-contractors.
• Competent in all forms of estimating packages, Microsoft Excel, Word.
If interested in the role, please forward your cv to Andreea.firstname.lastname@example.org and/or view other options at www.icds.ie/build