Quantity Surveyor (Tier-1 Main Contractor)
Dublin City, South
€Neg + Car Allow, Pension, CPD
Our client is one of Irelands largest main contractors’ who have recently delivered large commercial & residential projects in excess of €100m.
Due to continued success they require Quantity Surveyors with 3+ years’ experience for large mixed-use projects to the value of €45m.
Current projects include new Student Accommodation, Commercial in Dublin 8 and South Dublin.
• Preparing tender and contract documents.
• Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
• Assisting in establishing a client's requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
• Performing risk, value management and cost control.
• Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
• Valuing completed work and arranging payments
• Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
• 3+ years' experience in Quantity Surveying role
• Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good oral & written communication skills
To register your interest, please send CV, or call John Behan on +353 01-632-1200 for more info.