Quantity Surveyor (Senior) | Dublin & Leinster| €Neg + Package
A well established nation main contractor with interests nationwide and in the UK, currently require a Senior Quantity Surveyor for the head office and major projects in the Leinster region...
The client is Civil Engineering, Marine and Building contractor with offices across Ireland and the UK delivering a diverse range of projects across government departments, local authorities, multinational organisations and private clients, currently looking for Quantity Surveyor (Senior) for the Dublin region.
Responsibilites will include:
- Commercial and contractual performance of projects.
- Commercial activities during the pre-contract process and throughout to contract close out.
- Looking after the sourcing and appointment of subcontractors, attending planning meetings, documentation and schedules, dealing with applications, variation schedules, measurement, accounting and payments schedules and all contractual correspondence through to final accounts.
- Develop & project valuations & progress reports.
- Maintain and control project profitability through high standard cost reporting.
- Handle contract variations, preparation of cost reconciliation and forecasting in line with cost/value reports and management accounts.
- Degree Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or similar.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
Email: Barry Kelly… email@example.com