Quantity Surveyor (Roofing) | Surrey
Our client is a roofing and facades contractor working on projects throughout the London and Home Counties on residential, commercial and industrial projects for a number of large clients.
They are looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team for upcoming projects in 2023 and beyond. Role would be based in Epsom area with regular site visits and they will also accommodate candidates looking to work from home/flexible working.
- Leading the commercial management of various sites to enhance cash flow and margins.
- Handling pricing and management of variation accounts both upstream and downstream.
- Resolving commercial issues and liaising directly with the client.
- Coordinating with the site delivery team to gather daily information.
- Providing commercial and contractual expertise to the site delivery team.
- Administering change management and early warnings.
- Managing contract administration (JCT).
- Performing cost valuation reconciliations and managing/preparing cash flow forecasts.
- A relevant qualification in Quantity Surveying/Commercial Management.
- A Full UK Driving Licence (with no more than 6 points).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in Quantity Surveying.
- Experience in Void refurbishments.
- Experience in Measured term contracts.
- Material and sub-contractor procurement and management.
- Used a Schedule of Rates as a pricing mechanism.
Excellent opportunity for a candidate looking at furthering their career with this growing and well-run specialist subcontractor. Strong book of work for 2023 and beyond as well.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.