Co. Dublin, Ireland
€80,000 - €95,000 per annum
Quantity Surveyor | Dublin & Leinster | c. €80-95k++ & Car, Bonus, Pension, Medi, Benefits
Quantity Surveyor to join leading contractor / developer with large scale residential, hotel and Commercial developments across Dublin City, Meath & Louth.
They are expanding operations so there is enormous potential to become a key member of this growing business, therefore the role is ideal for a QS who looking to progress to the senior management team.
- Estimating of budgets and pricing of Bill of Quantities
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, placement of material orders and appointment of subcontractors in line with construction program.
- Cost Management of multiple projects
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager.
- Responsibility for Monthly Valuations & Agreeing Final Accounts.
- Also offering a 'work-from-home' option, one or two days a week.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- Proven years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Cubit or equivalent take off software a distinct advantage.
Search & contact BarryKelly on LinkedIn email@example.com 086-232-5706 for a confidential discussion.