Quantity Surveyor (residential developments) - Co. Kilkenny
€Neg + Benefits
Quantity Surveyor with 4+ years’ experience to join a leading property developer overseeing a large residential development in Co. Kilkenny.
They are expanding operations so there is enormous potential to become a key member of this growing business, therefore the role is ideal for a QS who would like to develop a career.
- Estimating of budgets and pricing of Bill of Quantities
- Project procurement including issuing tender packages, placement of material orders and appointment of subcontractors in line with construction program.
- Cost Management of multiple projects
- Monitoring of project costs and agreeing variations with Contracts Manager.
- Responsibility for Monthly Valuations & Agreeing Final Accounts.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a related discipline.
- 4+ years' experience working as a Quantity Surveyor.
- Must be commercially and contractually aware.
- Excellent IT Skills including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project, Cubit or equivalent take off software a distinct advantage.