Quantity Surveyor (Main Contractor)
Dublin City/ South
Our client is one of Ireland’s Main Contractor with a healthy pipeline of work who are currently seeking to recruit a Junior Quantity Surveyor to be based in South Dublin.
The successful candidate will be career driven and ambitious to succeed. Reporting to a Snr Project Surveyor who will assist.
Previous Main Contracting/large sub-contractor experience is a plus.
- Assist with or prepare monthly applications
- Working closely with Finance & Commercial in maximising profit on the contracts
- Reviewing weekly productivity of teams.
- Undertaking interim and final valuations for works complete
- To manage work in progress and ensuring debtors are kept to a minimum
- Ensuring all subcontractors are contractually tied in e.g. insurance details, retention, etc.
- Preparation of all subcontracts.
- Monitoring / scrutinising of weekly costs and productivities, and reporting on same
- Highlighting areas of concern/loss on any part of the contract
- Oversee all contractual issues
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200