Quantity Surveyor (Junior) - Developer
South Dublin & Wicklow (2-positions)
€Neg + Package (Bonus, Bens)
ICDS are currently recruiting for Junior Quantity Surveyors for a leading developer for multiple housing projects in the South Dublin/Wicklow Area, including new build housing projects.
They are currently undertaking a number of prestigious development in the Leinster area and are continuing to grow.
Ideal candidate will have some experience in a similar role, in the housing/ apartment construction sector, although it isn’t essential.
- Typically the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties:
- Assisting the Senior QS to manage subcontract packages and overseeing payments to subcontractors, suppliers and consultants along with normal QS duties.
- Experience of RC frame / apartment and residential building / commercial projects ideal, but not essential
- Assisting the Senior QS to assist with the preparation of monthly internal valuations and monthly cost reports
- Reporting on budgets and variations.
- Maintaining subcontractor and supplier contractual details
- Tasks will be allocated to reflect increasing levels of development and experience.
- Post-Graduate experience with a PQS or Contractor.
- Good IT skills
- A willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills.
- To have strong analytical skills and ability to present findings
- To have good spoken and written communication skills
- To be methodical, pay attention to detail and be accurate
- To be good at working with people at all levels and willing to work in a team.
- To be self-motivated with ability to work on own initiative
- To be able to co-ordinate a number of different projects at the same time.
- To be willing to accept responsibility for completing designated tasks.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.