Our Client is ranked in the top 10 building contractors operating in Europe and has carried out projects of the largest scale for the most prestigious clients.
They wish to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to work on a current high-tech project located in Holland.
You will work alongside the Senior Surveyor based on the project full-time with an excellent package offered with salary and flights, accommodation and living allowance.
Our Client ranks among the top building contractors in Europe and has carried out projects of the largest scale and complexity.
They build, refurbish and extend buildings and cover all sectors – Healthcare, Industrial, Civic, Leisure, Offices, Residential, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Hi-Tech and Data-Centres.
Successfully deliver projects with the highest standards, safety and attention to detail. And to prove it have won many industry awards in the process.
• Provide assistance to Senior QS and provide administration of subcontractors including processing payments, obtaining final account agreements
• Provide commercial assistance to site team
• Attend commercial meetings with QS team
• Provide input to contracts with client's representatives
• Provide and control strategy of commercial contracts
The ideal candidate will have:
• Minimum of 2-5 years working on large scale construction projects such as health care, data centres, retail, commercial etc.
• Minimum Degree qualification or higher
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to use time productively, maximise efficiency and meet challenging work goals
• Possess ability to work well as part of a team and independently
To register your interest please apply online or conatct George @ ICDS