Quantity Surveyor (Developer)
€ Excellent + Package (Bonus, bens)
We currently have an opening for a Project Surveyor (North Dublin) for a leading private developer who are undertaking large housing and apartment projects.
5+ years experience required and must have the ability to run projects.
Great opportunity to progess with expanding developer, with strong incentives on offer including bonus,pension and other benefits.
- Financial management of projects
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and agreeing and arranging payments
- Undertaking monthly and final valuations for works complete
- Preparing sub contract documents and control of contract documents.
- Carrying out monthly valuations for works on site, managing sub contract payments & liabilities, completing monthly cost reports for budget v actual.
- Tracking and monitoring of preliminary costs.
- Completion of project close out documentation including final account resolution and agreement for all trade packages.
- Attend project meetings, provide commercial and cost advice as required.
- 5+ years Post-Graduate experience in PQS/contractor/developer
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
- Good IT skills with competency at Microsoft Office, Project
- To be able to co-ordinate various projects at the same time
- Excellent communicator is essential
- Strong Initiative
Attractive package on offer including Bonus, Pension, generous annual leave.
To register your interest, send CV to email@example.com or call 01 632 1200