Quantity Surveyor (Developer)
Our client is a large residential developer who have been building new homes across Dublin for decades.
They are now looking for a Quantity Surveyor, with 3+ years experience to assist in the delivery of housing and apartent developements across Dublin.
Great opportunity to progess with a developer with small management team dealing directly with Constrcution Director and Development team.
- The role will involve financial management of all projects that are currently on site (Projected Final Cost V Budget);
- Producing accurate feasibility costs for upcoming projects;
- Interrogating design and finding cost savings (value engineering);
- Project management of all projects at the inception stage is critical;
- Ability to undertake detailed developer reports for review by a third party;
- Ability to liaise with our consultant team and obtain the required information in a timely manner to feed into our reports and day to day requirements
- Ensure construction budgets for upcoming developments are watertight by liaising with the consultants and site management teams;
- Strong experience in contract administration for both the contractor and the professional team. Candidate needs to have the ability to administer both construction contracts and professional appointment contracts / collateral warranties;
- Reporting of all current variations and identifying potential risks/future variations is essential;
- Candidate must be a very good communicator and have experience communicating with multiple team members i.e. management, funders, finance, design team, sales agents, contractors, marketing team etc.;
- Experience in the completion of projects (final account).
- Candidate must produce a project close out report in close conjunction with the project monitor;
- Development and maintenance of construction costs database to assist the ongoing Cost Estimation and Financial Appraisal process;
- Benchmarking of cashflow structures and costs is essential
- 3+ years Post-Graduate experience in PQS/contractor/developer
- Chartered status is preferable, but not essential
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
- Good IT skills with competency at Microsoft Office, Project and Estate Master Development Management and Development Feasibility
- To be able to co-ordinate various projects at the same time
- Excellent communicator is essential
- Strong Initiative
Attractive package on offer including Bonus, Pension etc.
To register your interest, send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 632 1200