Quality Manager (Residential)
Dublin City/ South
€55-60K + Bonus + Package
Our client is a large residential developer who are undertaking large residential projects across Dublin, Kildare, Meath and Wicklow.
These projects include including housing and apartment projects up to 500-Units.
Due to growth in the apartment sector, they now require a Quality Manager.
The role will involve maintaining company quality standards across projects in the Dublin area.
- Prepare monthly BC(A)R report for projects
- Attend site team coordination meetings
- Gather and log ancillary certificates from ancillary certifiers
- Track and log quality documentation
- Liaise with assigned certifier in respect to inspection plan, populate inspection plan accordingly
- Liaise with design team, site team and sub-contractors to close out quality inspection reports, RFIT’s, NCR’s etc.
- Carry out quality audits
- Participated in weekly/fortnightly management, subcontractor, and direct employee meetings to address program,
- Quality control, costs, and safety issues while building good relations with client/design team to attain goals.
- Organised, ordered and scheduled material deliveries, checking quality and quantity on arrival.
- Monitored subcontractors and direct employees on an ongoing basis
Candidates from a Building Surveying, Clerk of works, Architectural, construction background ideally.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.