Quality Assurance Manager
We are looking for an ambitious and experienced Quality Assurance Manager to join our client, a leading main contractor who operate in the High-End residential construction sector.
Working closely with the UK Director, the successful candidate will need to be able to provide subject specialism and leadership, collaborating with project teams to ensure the continued high standards their clients expect on their multi-million high-end projects.
The role will include:
• Ensure continuous improvement of the business performance in line with external standards, the company management system and contribute to pre and post construction audits.
• Support the H&S Manager and Construction teams to coordinate with clients and supply chain partners, to help embed the quality culture.
• Lead the Quality and Assurance approach to management plans on the project.
• Lead and manage the approach to performance management with respect to Quality, Assurance and document control.
• Lead and manage the approach to quality and document control competence and skills.
• Review and develop systems and processes for the management and control of site information, data, design and construction related documentation and records
• Review the quality procedures of major sub-contractors and suppliers and when necessary, undertaking audits of their Quality Management Systems
• Regularly audit the project against the defined quality and assurance arrangements, including auditing of production teams.
• Report on the results of surveillance and audit
• Establish and report against quality performance KPIs. Analysing their results and reporting causes of failure to project management.
• Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor qualification.
• Experience of working in the Construction and/or Civil Engineering sector
• Self-motivated to constantly improve established quality standards
• Experienced at managing Quality in a Construction Project Delivery environment
• Computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Packages, including Microsoft Excel
• Demonstrate a high level of construction knowledge, teamwork, discipline and enthusiasm
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a key member of the senior management team with a contractor who pride themselves on their high quality craftsmanship and meticulous attention to detail.
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS