Quality/QA/QC Manager - Brussels
Our client is a leading European Main Contractor with operations across the continent. They specialise in construction projects for government services comprising the planning and implementation of civil engineering and industrial construction projects as well as related services.
Following their continued success they have an urgent requirement for a QA/QC Manager to join their team working on a new build Education facility in Brussels, Belgium (circa €30M).
You will have:
• Experience of overall close out of Construction projects
• Punch list follow up
• Overall close out Documentation/O&M Manuals
• Day to day Client QA communication
• Relevant Construction and/or Civil Engineering qualification
• Fluency in English (read/write/speak) – client facing role
• EU Passport holder advantageous
Contract duration will be circa 6 months.
On offer is a highly competitive "All-in" day rate to cover all your associated costs (flights, accommodation, transport etc.).
To register your interest please apply online or contact George at ICDS