QA MANAGER, MADRID, SPAIN
We build and manage complex engineering & construction projects for the world’s leading corporations. Our solutions help deliver technologies and life changing advancements that connect people, communities, and businesses, giving them the power to achieve incredible things. Our people have the courage to be innovative. Their determination and sharp focus enable us to deliver with certainty, time and time again.
We deliver our clients’ visions through leading edge construction solutions across multiple sectors, including Enterprise Data Centres, Advanced Technology & Life Sciences, Hyperscale Data Centres, Fire Protection, and Technical Support Services (TSS).
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Management, implementation and maintenance of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System and ISO 14001
- Develop quality plans, manuals, documents and systems
- Review specifications to identify all inspections & test requirements and develop Project inspection and test plans
- Training all Project personnel in Contractor’s Project QA/QC plan.
- Work with our Client to ensure that their Quality standards & procedures are successfully submitted, approved & implemented against agreed timelines
- Completion of Audits
- Advise Management on QA issues
- Ensure that all documentation and certification is complete and checked prior to final handover
- Attend and co-ordinate weekly meetings with the client, subcontractors & suppliers
- Documents Control - Reviewing and revising documentation to incorporate changes to company policies and objectives, in order to stay in line with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Reporting and ensuring that the current QA/QC procedures used on projects are standardised and integrated into the Company QA/QC Manual.
- Review of all applicable vendor/subcontractor documentation.
- Carrying out off-site factory / prefabrication audits (source inspection) as required by Contractor’s Project QA/QC plan and the Contract Documents.
- Utilise SAP, Eida, Procore, BIM 360 Field and other software management systems to carry out duties
- When necessary perform Root cause analysis (RCA) on significant Project events or issues. Share all RCAs with all appropriate Project personnel
- All other duties associated with this role
Essential Criteria for the Role:
- A relevant Third Level or Professional Qualification
- Ability to work well under pressure and within strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent work and personal ethics that include trustworthiness, commitment, and empathy
- Confident, creative, and energetic approach to addressing all quality-related issues
- Ability to produce quality written reports
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint
Please apply online or send your CV to Nithin at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.