We are currently seeking to recruit a QA Inspector/Engineer for a medium sized contractor undertaking an Educational project in Cork.
The successful candidate will have worked on building projects, ideally from €1m-15m.
- Experience and proven track-record working in a quality/Site Engineer role within a main contractor.
- Knowledge of a wide range of construction materials, methods and techniques.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant ISO standards and practical application.
- Experience of delivery of Quality training.
- Proven ability to influence and promote a positive Quality culture.
- Ability to express ideas clearly in verbal and written formats.
- Relevant IT skills covering Microsoft packages, web based document management systems, email, etc.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to influence and motivate others
- Fully flexible to travel internationally
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.