PROJECT SCHEDULER – CONSULTANCY
Project Schedulers coordinate and lead the project planning and scheduling activities for Datacentre construction projects, will work under minimal supervision and with guidance in only the most difficult situations.
Project Scheduler also serves as a scheduling and scheduling software technical expert on site ensuring best practices of planning and scheduling is being followed by the contractor in accordance with the scheduling specification.
- Facilitate the development of a detailed project schedule along with project team and contractor input
• Develop and improve status collection process to ensure quality progress reporting
• Proactively analyse project schedules including comparing cost/resource curves to actuals, tracking float consumption, and change order impact analysis to ensure contractor is compliant with scheduling specification.
• Validate schedule updates along with a narrative for submission to the project team and
• Identify and mitigate threats to the project’s schedule goals and initiate corrective actions through field staff as necessary
• Interface with site management regarding critical schedule activities, change, impacts to schedule, Provide final review of schedules for estimating as requested
• Facilitate the team in revising logic for schedule compression, forensic analysis to identify cause and effect of delay and reporting
• Analyse resource loading and adjust the schedule or initiate corrective action as appropriate
• Participate in the scheduling portion of Project Reviews, as required
• Provide information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule
Desired Experience and Education:
- 10 years’ experience in planning and scheduling across a number of major industrial CAPEX Projects in a heavy technical industry, e.g. High Tech, Data Center, Oil and Gas, Pharmaceuticals, Major Infrastructure / Commercial
• Expert knowledge of Primavera planning software (P6). REQUIRED
• Experience in QRA software, Primavera Risk Analyser
• Demonstrate experience in QRA with the ability to interpret and communicate findings to Project Management and Client teams as well as Contractor partners
• The ideal candidate will be results driven, self-motivated and resourceful with excellent client relationship skills
To register your interest, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-632-1200