Project Managers (Mechanical / Electrical) | Ireland, UK & EU
€Neg + Package + Accommodation + Flights + Rotation
Our Client, with HQ in Ireland, are an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor and leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies, operating across Ireland, the UK and Europe in the following sectors:
- Pharmaceutical, Data Centres
- Apartment / High Rise Residential
- Shopping Centres / Retail Parks
- Hotels / Commercial Developments
- Hospitals / Medical Centres
- Government Buildings / State Buildings
- Projects of National & International Importance
- Liaison with supervision and control of all contractors and suppliers.
- Meet programmed dates by active monitoring.
- Procurement Programming Drawing Production.
- Attend regular review meetings with professional team.
- Productivity control, measurement and quality.
- Design review meetings.
- Production of methods statements risk analysis.
- Maintain variation log in conjunction with project QS and advise client of additional costs as they occur.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious Mechanical / Electrical Engineer to join a leading contractor who offer excellent salary, employment conditions and definite career path.
Please email CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 632 1200 to discuss in confidence and/or review alternative options at www.icds.ie/build