Position: Construction Project Manager
Our client is a family-run leading main contractor who operates throughout the UK and Ireland working in the residential, retail, commercial, healthcare, and industrial sectors. They are looking for a Project Manger to oversee a new build hotel project.
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary
As a site-based Project Manager you will be fully responsible for the successful operational delivery of Projects on-site ensuring safety, product quality, are completed within the contracted timescales, safely and within financial controls.
This role is site-based and you will lead a team made up of a Site Manager, QS, Engineer, and Site staff.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Confirming building plans with Surveyors, Architects, and Engineers
- Hiring construction workers
- Creating work schedules so projects are completed before deadlines
- Purchasing or hiring building equipment and materials
- Overseeing building projects to ensure staff are working safely, productively, and to a high standard
- Monitoring construction budget to minimize overspending
- Providing progress reports to clients via phone, email, or meetings in person
- Negotiating with vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors
We will need to be someone that:
- The ability to communicate effectively is required in order to manage Customer and stakeholder relationships, in addition to strong planning and organizational skills to deliver operational excellence and efficiency.
- Strong leadership skills including experience in leading site teams, large programs of work and has the confidence and ability to lead, influence and communicate with others to deliver targets.
- Development skills enabling others to thrive under your leadership
- Commercial awareness is required, with the desire to continuously improve safety and sustainability performance.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Must consistently demonstrate the highest degree of integrity, ethical conduct, and trustworthiness.
- Ability to work with and support others in a positive way.
To register your interest, please apply online or contact Lukciya at ICDS Recruitment.