We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager in London to join a multidiscipline construction and engineering company specialising in structural works packages.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within concrete, demolition, temp works and enabling works
- Degree is an advantage, but not essential
- An understanding of project management concepts and methodologies.
- Excellent time and budget management skills.
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Suitable IT skills to be able to work in an agile work environment.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
On offer is a highly motivational salary plus benefits. Negotiable.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Cornelia @ ICDS