Project Manager – High Spec Residential – West London
We are looking for an experienced Construction Project Manager to join a large construction company with a strong track record of new-build and refurbishment projects throughout the UK and Ireland.
You will have full responsibility for a £7m residential project located in Shepherds Bush, London.
Required Skills and Attributes:
- Degree in Construction management, engineering, planning, real estate management, architecture, quantity surveying or closely related field from leading university;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the residential / mixed-use development sector within UK.
- Highly experienced in £2mil - £10mil refurbishment projects
- An understanding of project management concepts and methodologies.
- Excellent time and budget management skills.
- Ability to be productive in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking abilities.
- Suitable IT skills to be able to work in an agile work environment.
- Strong understanding of real estate, financing and conveyancing matters.
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
- Experience of running construction teams on multi-million pound projects to deliver on time and on budget.
On offer is a highly motivational salary plus benefits. Negotiable.
To register your interest please apply online or contact Cornelia @ ICDS