Dublin City Centre
Our client is a growing contractor who is seeking an experienced Project Manager to manage a commercial redevelopment and refurbishment in Dublin City Centre.
They now require a Project Manager for a 200+ unit hotel project in Dublin City.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, the Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring the execution of the work in accordance with the budget, programme and quality requirements.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the project including coordination and supervision of site personnel and subcontractors.
- Ensuring all on site works are executed as per Method Statements
- Managing, monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents as supplied by client/architect and ensuring design deliverable are understood by all parties.
- Track and report on project timescales & deliverables ensuring that the project is delivered per the programme, is of the required quality and on budget.
- Act on behalf of company at client / subcontractor/planning meetings, ensuring meetings is attended, documented, and reported on, and ran in an efficient manner.
- Organise the supply, delivery and storage of materials and plant to the site in addition to liaising with purchasing dept. to ensure timely delivery.
- Ability to liaise and oversee the work carried out by specialist subcontractor teams on landmark building
- Ensure that daily activities/progress reports /records on site are documented (Photographs, change requests, delays, plant schedules, correspondence etc.) and communicated to key personnel to reflect the actual status of the project.
- Proven ability to work to programme on large scale projects
- Oversee quality control and the assessment and completion of snags and complete the work to secure the practical completion certificate.
- Provide technical guidance and resolve critical site issues.
- Manage site safety, environmentally friendly manner and fully implement site rules.
Requirements & Responsibilities
For this role, the ideal candidate will have the following:
- Have 10 years plus experience in large commercial builds with a Main Contractor
- Design and Build Experience is desired.
- Proven experience on high quality finishes in Hotels and high-end office refurbishments would be desirable
- Strong leadership and organisational capabilities and be skilled in meeting deadlines
- Excellent references and a good track record in the industry
- Assist in the Procurement Schedule and dates with Quantity Surveyors.
- Preparation of Progress Reports for bi-weekly meetings.
- Ability to prepare, track and maintain Project Programme, Microsoft, Asta Planner or another.
To register your interest please send CV in Word to email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 632 1200 for more.