Our client is one of Ireland's leading and most progressive building and civil engineering companies. The Company undertakes projects throughout Ireland and the UK and been associated with many of the country's major developments in the commercial, industrial and infrastructural sectors.
They are now actively recruiting for an experienced Project Manager to join their Limerick based operations on a permanent basis.
Duties of the Role:
• Lead project teams to ensure that contracts are completed on schedule, on budget and in compliance with the company and current health and safety legislation.
• Support the project surveyor in the management & control of contract costs & variations with regular reporting of cost projections & status to the Contracts Director.
• Manage & assess subcontractor’s quality of work & their ability to maintain the scope of the programme.
• Risk Management
• Liaise with design teams to ensure design deliverable dates and details are achieved.
• Maintain an excellent relationship with the management team, subcontractors, and clients.
• Planning/scheduling of works
Skills/Experience Required for the Role:
• A relevant Third Level or Professional Qualification
• 10 years’ experience in a similar role
• Experience dealing with a recognised main contractor
• Excellent IT skills and a strong working knowledge of Microsoft suite
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Good planning and organisation skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
• Excellent time management & organisational skills
• Proven record of delivering large scale projects
• You will be responsible for delivering projects from design stage to completion so must be capable of taking responsibility for a number of projects concurrently if required.
Our client are actively interviewing at present so any suitable candidates should apply immediately.
To register your interest in this role, please forward your cv to email@example.com or call Sarah on 091 564008.