A Head of Department and Senior Management Team (SMT) Role. As an experienced key marine professional reporting to the Managing Director and working side by side with the Marine Manager you will oversee, manage and develop all operational projects and project teams for profitable, safe, efficient delivery.
The Projects Manager will be a leader in managing complex, multi discipline £2m+ jobs within the marine industry, undertaking a range of specialist marine and coastal operations from tender through to planning, execution and closeout.
• Strong leadership and negotiation skills.
• Relevant offshore or site management experience managing complex, multi discipline jobs within the marine, civil and construction industry with specific experience in:
• Engineering analysis including FEED studies for marine construction and/or decommissioning projects.
• Main contractor / turnkey / EPC marine construction and/or decommissioning.
• Management of rock armour, nearshore construction, mooring installation/ decommissioning, marine current turbine installation/decommissioning, salvage, ROV survey and general chartering projects.
• Experience in negotiating and managing of BIMCO, Logic, FIDIC, NEC and JCT contracts.
• Attention to detail, forward planning and budgeting/financial knowledge are paramount.
• Applied Engineering Discipline Undergraduate Degree BEng or BSc.
• Minimum 5 years of leadership experience in nearshore and offshore marine, commercial, contractual management, construction projects and operations.
• Good working knowledge of marine regulatory frameworks and International Conventions.
• Deep familiarity with specialist / marine construction contracts forms
• Good working understanding of maritime law and shipmasters Business & Law.
• Excellent understanding of marine and construction emergency procedures, and salvage responses.
• Full Clean Driving Licence.