Our client is a a well established building contractor, they are on the search for a Project Manager for a £40m Residential project on the outskirts of Birmingham.
- Project Management of large scale residential / mixed-used developments
- Provide leadership to the project construction team to ensure works are carried out to the required quality, Health & Safety and environmental standards.
- Management of the Project Budget and Contract Administration in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor; Management of the Project Programme.
- Liaison with Planning/Development Team to ensure project value-engineered during the Pre-Construction Stage.
- Management of the Project Design Team during construction to ensure coordination of information flows to the site teams.
- Coordination of key project stakeholders including statutory authorities and liaison with JV Project partners.
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Construction
- Management or equivalent; 10+ years’ post-qualification experience
- Background in large scale, lower density residential or commercial construction for a main contractor or developer.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
Please apply today to find out more information or contact Bradley at ICDS Recruitment